Friday, September 6, 2013

Bike Thief Alert #1

If this guy has stolen a bike from you or tries to sell this bike call the police. Otherwise keep your eyes open and lets get him arrested.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/4049087259.html

There is a man by the name of Anthony that is acting, as he is interested in buying a bike from you. He comes to your house, asks for a test ride, and then steals the bikes never to return. His phone number is 267-603-0409 and 267-254-8823. He is a white male 5"11 or 6"0 black hair about 180 pounds. He pretends to be alone as soon as he rides around the corner he has a buddy that helps him get away. He just did it to me. If you see this man or hear from this man, or this has happened to you. Please call the Philadelphia Police Department. I have filed a report on him with all his information. The Police know where he lives. Send me an email to let me know if this happen or you hear from him thanks
this is the bike he stole.

1 comment:

  1. I know that this may be old from the date of this post, but it just so happens, Anthony is looking to possibly "scam" someone into buying a car. He's got two different posts on South Jersey Craig's list for a 2005 Ford Explorer. One post says the car has 147000 miles and is in Pennsauken, with a 609 area code to call, and the other is for 130k miles with the phone number you listed! I searched his number and found your blog!! I'm so glad I did, and I am so very sorry to hear that your bike was stolen. I hope you've been able to recover it since. Here are the links to those listings just in case!!

    http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4132548020.html
    http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4116726523.html

    ReplyDelete